When produced and used correctly, CBD products become an effective therapy to help bring balance back to the body. Whether your customers cannot sleep well, their body hurts, or they are just looking to relax, hemp products can help to relieve these symptoms. Nass Valley Gardens produces CBD oil, tinctures, gummies, topicals, and more to help bring relief to consumers everywhere.
Nass Valley Gardens is a trusted source for high quality, affordable, and high-efficacy hemp-infused products. Their merchandise lineup is produced from organically grown hemp which is then curated into gummies, tinctures, topicals, capsules, bath and beauty items, smokeables, and even pet products. Manufactured, packaged, and stored in high-tech FDA and NSFGMP registered facilities, this is how Nass Valley Gardens delivers some of the best CBD merchandise.
Hot Selling Products
One of the company’s best-seller’s is a Roll On Cooling Gel that helps to soothe sore muscles and ease any bodily discomfort. This premium, full-spectrum CBD roll on is easy to apply to sore areas and is made with a fast-acting formula to relieve discomfort quickly. The cooling gel is beneficial to athletes, workout enthusiasts, and anyone with a condition that causes joint or muscle pain. Infused with 1000mg of CBD, consumers can use this product up to four times per day.
The New Industry Standard
It is important to Nass Valley Gardens that customers feel confident that their products have gone through every quality and safety check before they reach the end user’s hands. Everything is third party lab tested, and the results can be checked right on their website. Here is how they deliver pure, clean, and effective merchandise:
- It all starts with proprietary organic hemp strains bred to deliver optimal characteristics.
- Nass Valley Gardens is 100 percent committed to organic, regenerative hemp farming practices that protect biodiversity and reduce CO2.
- Why stop at organic seeds and farming? The company’s food-grade whole-hemp extraction process is also USDA Certified Organic.
- Their distillation and ultra-filtration processes are far from simple, but they achieve the highest level of purity.
- They utilize rigorous testing methods, from genetics and planting to extraction/distillation and blending. They then employ a third-party lab to test every lot.
Nass Valley Gardens