The ASD Las Vegas trade show runs August 4-7 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, where flea market vendors and buyers from around the country and the world will meet and place orders with thousands of exhibitors. As a bonus, the event provides free educational sessions conducted by respected industry professionals, to help vendors grow their businesses. Here is an overview of some of the scheduled sessions.
ASD Sessions Track: Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, Room #N246
- Maximum Social Marketing, Minimum Time—Jon Goldman, president, Brand Launcher. This course reveals simple techniques and tools to harness social networking, video and viral marketing.
- Holiday Event Marketing: The Secrets to Busy Sidewalks—Suzy Teele, COO, SnapRetail. This session shows how you can develop successful online marketing campaigns, leverage marketing to launch a well attended in-store event and create social media buzz around your brand during the holidays.
- How to Properly Use Google Advertising to Quickly Increase Sales for Your Website—James Hsieh, president, Cybertegic. Hsieh will cover the past and future trends of the Internet and provide insightful strategies for business owners to leverage search engines, social media sites and shopping comparison sites.
- Creating the Ultimate Sales Team—Mercedes Gonzales, Director, Global Purchasing Companies. Gonzales will provide insights for all retailers to create the ultimate sales team, which includes finding, interviewing and training a sales team. Learn how to empower your staff and “new” upselling concepts.
- A Retailers Guide to Maximizing Sales -Online and Offline— Suzy Teele, COO, SnapRetail, & Bill McNulty, publisher, Independent Retailer Magazine. Learn how understanding your customers can point the way to making small changes that have a big impact on your sales.
IMA Sessions Track: Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, Room #N245
- Branding YOU. Get Out of the Shadows and Build your Own Brand—Mike Effle, CEO, Vendio. Join Effle as he teaches how to get out of the shadows and establish yourself as a brand; a real, live, viable brand that buyers want to connect to and visit again and again.
- Effective E-commerce: Understanding and Controlling Your Real Inventory Costs—Mike Effle, CEO, Vendio. Effle will examine the cost of merchandise, the expense of fulfillment, warehousing expenditures and other fees, and show you how to make sure you are not overspending on inventory costs and cutting profits.
For more information:
6255 W. Sunset Blvd, 19th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Toll Free: 800-421-4511
Email: online form