LA Weekly has compiled a list of finalists in the 2013 Best of LA Readers’ Poll. This year’s nominees for Best Flea Market include the Rose Bowl Flea Market, also a nominee in the “Best Place to Buy Used Furniture” category; Melrose Trading Post; Long Beach Antique Market; Downtown Flea; and Roadium Swap Meet. The poll covers more than 400 fabulous city spots in four major categories: Arts & Entertainment; Food & Drink; Shopping & Services; and Sports & Recreation.
The LA Weekly Readers’ Poll closes on September 24, and winners chosen for a place of honor in the publisher’s annual Best of L.A. issue will be announced October 4. Readers can cast their ballots at readerschoice.laweekly.com.
A few of the 2012 winners in the Shopping & Services category were:
- Best Indie Flea Market, Silver Lake Art Craft & Vintage
- Best Antique Store, Olde Good Things
- Best Celebrity Spotting, Whole Foods Venice
- Best Tights, Beverly Hills Hosiery
- Best Place to Shop Like a Rock Star
- Best Candy Store, Jack’s Wholesale Candy & Toy Company and
- Best Vintage Store for Bargain Hunters, Jet Rag
For a complete list of the 2012 winners, visit www.laweekly.com