If your business or flea market is located in a beach town, then this trade show is a must-attend. The Grand Strand Gift & Resort Merchandise Show attracts the top-selling brands in the coastal souvenir and resort business from proven gift and resort manufacturers as well as breaking new product introductions that are tailored to your customers’ interests.
Fin-tastic Beach Merchandise
Taking place from December 5-8, 2021 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, buyers near and far can explore a tremendous selection of resort products in a relaxed and convenient show setting. Perfectly timed so business owners can plan ahead and buy during the off-season, you will see the best selection of established lines, top sellers, and new merchandise in coastal and nautical themed products, home accessories, tabletop, souvenirs, beach items, logo merchandise, gourmet, general giftware, fashion accessories, shell items, toys and games, and so much more.
Surf Up Some Fun Events & Hospitality
Flea market and swap meet vendors can enjoy a full roster of programs and events at the December Grand Strand Gift & Resort Merchandise Show, including daily cash prize drawings, a new exhibitor product preview area, a made in America tour, and a number of show specials from select exhibitors offering various savings on their lines and other discounts during all four days of the show. Attendees can also enjoy seasonably low hotel and condo rates near the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. Check out their website for more details: www.grandstrandgiftshow.com.
Tips for First Time Attendees
The Grand Strand Gift & Resort Merchandise show has a few tips so buyers can make the most out of their experience:
- Take advantage of express registration. Make sure you are registered for the show and have printed out your email confirmation to gain quick and easy entrance into the show.
- Book your hotel early and save with their low rates. Book your hotel stay using their housing partner, Connections. Urban Expositions has teamed up with Connections Housing to offer you deeply discounted hotel rates.
- Pre-plan your purchases. Be sure to visit their website to view the online product preview guide, exhibitor listings, show specials, show features, and more.
- Set appointments with specific vendors prior to the show.
- Set time aside to walk the entire show floor. You never know what you will find. That one item may be your next best-seller.
- Eat, drink, shop, repeat. Drink plenty of fluids and make sure to take breaks to eat or enjoy a quick snack.
- Bring plenty of business cards and your credit sheet.
- Bring a notepad and pen to take notes. After you have viewed products talked with vendors, be sure to jot down notes to reference at a later date.
- Network with other buyers to see what is trending in their stores. Speak to fellow business owners about what is working and not working for them. From trending products to management techniques, help each other out.
Grand Strand Gift & Resort Merchandise Show
December 5-8, 2021
Myrtle Beach Convention Center
2101 N Oak St
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577